SMS Precision Tech offers the ruggedly designed GP:50 4-20mA Hammer Union Pressure Transducers in three styles:
GP:50 pressure transducers have optimized housing designs with things like corrosion resistance and high strength fasteners to eliminate the potential for damage/breakage. This means that the most likely failure point is the pressure sensor itself. Therefore, GP:50 introduced a Hammer Union Pressure Transducer with a replaceable sensor. You can eliminate costly downtime by allowing your field operators to easily replace the pressure sensor on-site if needed. Replacing the pressure sensor instead of scraping the entire unit is a cost savings of nearly 50%.
GP:50 Transducers advantages:
- Reduced zero offset due to installation
- High-accuracy option of ±0.10% FSO
- Hazardous location approvals
- 0 to 1000 thru 0 to 20K PSI (69 thru 1,379 BAR)
- Compatible with 2” 1502, 2002, 2202, & 602 hammer union fittings