SMS’s Rotary Lemo Interconnect can reduce your interconnect headaches. The Rotary Lemo Interconnect is integrated into your MWD tool on one end and the other has a robust/reliable Lemo rotary connector on the other. It’s made of two superior materials, Nitronic 50 and SMS-167 so it has great corrosion resistance.
A few other benefits users appreciate:
- The removable fin can easily be trimmed with the SMS fin cutter plates and replaced in the field as needed with barrel wrenches.
- Integrated design means reduced spare parts. Fewer parts = cheaper cost to own!
- Since the Rotary Interconnect Assembly mates with standard GE/Tensor pressure
- Extra protection of two pressure seals; one in the shaft and one in the bulkhead to prevent invasion from both directions.
- Rotary connector allows for fast assembly and disassembly. Since the rotary connectors are self-aligning, there is far less opportunity to bend or break pins.
Rotary connector allows for fast assembly and disassembly. Since the rotary connectors are self-aligning, there is far less opportunity to bend or break pins